Various - Egypt
An established British international school in Cairo is seeking to appoint teachers for September 2018.
The school offers a British and US styled education systems and the following vacancies are available in the British stream:
- Secondary ICT/Computing to A Level
- Secondary English to A Level
- Secondary History (+Geography/Travel and Tourism) – IBDP experience is an advantage
- Secondary Physics
- Secondary Chemistry
- Secondary Maths – including A Level and Further Maths, and possibly IBDP
- Secondary PE – generalist
- Primary – Head of SEN
- Primary class teacher KS1
- Primary class teacher KS2
- Primary ICT teacher
- Annual tax-free salary between £27,700-34,000
- Accommodation allowance
- Annual flight allowance
- Settling-in allowance
- Dependant schooling
APPLY for this Position:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For Prospective Candidates:
Compass will only provide full details of international teaching vacancies to those teachers that have registered with us.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for many vacancies, only those candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.