Science - South Korea
An international school in South Korea is seeking to recruit a secondary Biology/Chemistry/Physics teacher for August 2022.
The successful candidate will have proven experience teaching IGCSE and A-level and good knowledge of delivering exam courses together with their associated accreditation processes.
This is a growing secondary school and requires a teacher with flexibility to teach throughout the secondary continuum and contribute to the schools co-curricular programme. Any knowledge of the International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC) would be a benefit. Successful candidates will be working at an exciting time and be collectively responsible with the SLT in establishing what we hope to be an exemplary secondary school to complement our already well-established early, primary and middle years.
A degree and qualified teaching qualification is essential with at least 2 years secondary teaching experience.
- Competitive salary starts from 38,280,000 KRW (paid in KRW) depending on experience
- Salary is tax free for residents in countries sharing the Tax Treaty with south Korea
- National Health Insurance shared with candidate (50% each)
- Life assurance
- Korean National Pension
- Housing- fully furnished 3 bedroom, two bathroom apartment located 10 minutes drive from the school
- Flights at start and end of contract including spouse and up to 2 dependents
- Holiday flight/cash allowance
- Dependent schooling for 2 children
- CPD allowance
Consultant: Kathryn Kirk
APPLY for this Position:
Contact email@example.com for further information.
For Prospective Candidates:
Compass is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Candidates will be subject to a range of satisfactory referencing, background checks and suitable police checks.
Compass will only provide full details of international teaching vacancies to those teachers that have registered with us.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for many vacancies, only those candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.