Primary Teacher - Spain
King’s College, The British School of Murcia, one of the most sought after British Schools in Spain, is looking to appoint a Primary Teacher for February 2019.
- A dynamic and pro-active teacher, preferably with independent sector or international experience
- Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
- Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum and recent developments
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Pastoral responsibility or experience would be an advantage
- Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
The closing date for applications is December 21st
King’s Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS process.
APPLY for this Position:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For Prospective Candidates:
Compass will only provide full details of international teaching vacancies to those teachers that have registered with us.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for many vacancies, only those candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.