Head of Secondary - Tunisia
A BSO international school in Tunisia is seeking to appoint a Head of Secondary to join their growing 3-19 school. Students from both the local and international communities and educated to the National Curriculum in England.
The school has successfully undertaken its first BSO inspection and gained full COBIS and IAPS accreditation.
There will be an expectation for the successful candidate to offer some secondary teaching.
- A subject specialist degree from a reputable institution
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) / PGCE or equivalent, plus Leadership training such as NPQH
- Teaching experience up to GCSE and A level
- Experience of teaching in UK or at an accredited British International School
- Relevant senior leadership experience
- Experience of working in a 3-18 school
- Experience of driving up academic standards
- Experience of appraisal and coaching members of staff
- Be members or have experience of: ISI inspector/COBIS accreditors / HMC schools
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Dependant schooling
- Medical insurance
Consultant: Heather Thompson
APPLY for this Position:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For Prospective Candidates:
Compass is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Candidates will be subject to a range of satisfactory referencing, background checks and suitable police checks.
Compass will only provide full details of international teaching vacancies to those teachers that have registered with us.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for many vacancies, only those candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.