Head of Secondary - Qatar
Durham School for Girls Doha is seeking to appoint an inspirational Head of Secondary to join the Senior Leadership Team for September 2022.
The candidate must be fully vaccinated as this is a regulation of Qatar.
The successful Head of Secondary will build on the success of the Founding Secondary Head and will manage a team of approximately 25-30 international staff. The Head of Secondary will work with the Principal to develop the leadership structure of the Secondary team and develop this structure to the growth and needs of the school and will promote the ethos and philosophy of the school and the vision and values set out by the Principal and the board.
- A good degree from a recognised university
- PGCE or QTS
- A proven track record of successful school leadership.
- Leadership gained from within an international school context would be highly desirable.
- Experience of leading staff in curriculum development and managing change.
- Excellent working knowledge of the British curriculum.
- Experience of working with children whose second language is English.
- Competitive salary
- Annual flights
- 2 year contract
Consultant: Heather Thompson
APPLY for this Position:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For Prospective Candidates:
Compass is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Candidates will be subject to a range of satisfactory referencing, background checks and suitable police checks.
Compass will only provide full details of international teaching vacancies to those teachers that have registered with us.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for many vacancies, only those candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.