Chemistry Teacher - King's College School
King’s College School in Madrid is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Chemistry Teacher to join a dynamic and highly committed team of teachers in August 2019.
The successful candidate will be teaching to KS3 and IGCSE.
- A dynamic and pro-active teacher, preferably with independent sector or international experience
- Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
- Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum and recent developments
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Pastoral responsibility or experience would be an advantage
- Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
The closing date for applications is March 25th.
Interviews will take place on March 28th .
King’s Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS process.
APPLY for this Position:
Contact email@example.com for further information.
For Prospective Candidates:
Compass will only provide full details of international teaching vacancies to those teachers that have registered with us.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for many vacancies, only those candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.